Getting a big, red pimple on your face happens to everyone at different ages. It’s hard to keep your confidence up when annoying pimples happen at the most inopportune time. They can also be found on the shoulders, back, chest, and neck. There are many things we come in prevent you from spilling out all over the place. If you are looking for natural ways to get rid of pimples safely, naturally and fast, you’ve come in the right place.
Below are natural methods of getting rid of pimples with our skin care advice.
Ice is considered as best home remedy to get rid of pimples fast no matter your age or skin type. Ice has some anti-inflammatory properties and allows your products to penetrate more quickly.
When icing a pimple, follow these simple steps:
1. Wash your face with a face wash and make sure your skin is clean.
2. Wrap an ice cube in a paper towel and never apply ice on your face directly.
3. Repeat this process two or three times a day as long as you do not notice any reaction.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is an essential oil that is also for treating skin break out and acne. It has antibacterial properties that help fight the bacteria results in acne. It also helps dry out blackheads and whiteheads.
1. Wash your face with water.
2. Mix 1 drop of tea tree oil and 9 parts water.
3. Apply it on your acne.
4. Leave it for about 20-30 minutes.
5. Repeat regularly to treat acne.
Lemon has natural astringent and antibacterial properties are good for your skin. The fresh lemon juice can kill the bacteria in the gland because it contains L-asorbic acid that can dry out the acne. Additionally, Lemons contain vitamin C which keeps skin firm and smooth.
1. Wash your face with mild soap and warm water.
2. Cut a fresh lemon and squeeze the juice into a bowl.
3. Use a cotton swab with 1 tsp. of lemon juice and apply it onto your acne.
4. Wait 10 minutes. Allow the lemon juice to dry on your skin.
5. Repeat 1 – 2 times daily for best results.
Honey has long been known as a natural antiseptic which makes it perfect for healing and reducing pimples. So apply honey all over your blackheads and pimples.
1. Use a cotton ball to apply honey to your acne.
2. Leave it for half an hour.
3. Wash your face with warm water.
4. Repeat 1 – 2 times daily for best results.
Olive oil is one of the most versatile oils for those with oily skin. The beneficial properties of olive oil will help you maintain a healthy, clean and fresh face. There are several ways in which olive oil can be used to treat acne:
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a few castor sugar
2. Apply it on your pimple
3. Leave it more than 15 minutes
4. Wash it with warm water.